Friday, July 31, 2009

FIRE!

Okay, there wasn't a fire at all, but Carley, a young woman who works for Lance, (actually he has three...lucky guy) has a boyfriend who is a firefighter. He said the firehouse was quiet all day and they thought it would be fun for Lance to visit and look around. Of course, Lance had only been there a short time, when a call came in and everyone had to jump into action. Well being the great guys that they are, they played it up big for Lance and honked every horn and put on every siren as they left the firehouse. He loved it! The conciliation prize for not being able to stay at the station too long? He and Carley stopped at Little Cesar's and brought home pizza.

Lance in Carley's boyfriend's gear.


Lance in the ladder truck. He asked if he could drive it! Yea, right...

Carley and Lance eating pizza.

6 comments:

angela said...

I love it! He looks so happy.

Brenda said...

What a blessing! It makes our day when someone dotes on our loved one and makes them feel special! I am happy for you and for Lance.

Cindy said...

What a fun time for Lance! It made me smile so thanks for sharing this.

Rebecca said...

It's so good to have you "back", Gina. I can imagine the great time the guys had at the firehouse! Lance was lucky to see the guys go into action, wasn't he? I love the beach pictures - especially the one with Lance and (you?) but then who is taking the picture.....in the distance...I'm glad you had the good times with family. The sites look very inviting.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Gina, Thank You for joining my blog. I have joined yours as well. I hope to get to know you. You have a beautiful family. Blessings,

Dee said...

Hi, Lance looks so happy. What a exciting experience for him. Fire fighters and police men have big hearts. Dee