- New 600 count sheets (our one and only pair ripped after being washed so many times)
- Talking to family on the phone
- Freshly baked pumpkin pie
- Teaching Carly, Lance's staff person, how to make freshly baked pumpkin pie from scratch.
- Worship music
- Watching Lance and Carly carve a vampire pumpkin
- Novocain for a very sensitive tooth
- Cool weather
- A new bra that doesn't pinch (I know many of my lady friends will understand)
- Prayer with friends
- My faithful blogging friends who understand that I will be stopping by soon to catch up.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
As you know, it has been soooo busy lately and I haven't had the time I need to spend blogging and visiting blogs. I thought I would take a few moments and list a few things that I am thankful for...