Monday, July 7, 2008

Here I am...

Okay, here I am once again, trying to blog.


I have a lot to say...I have very little to say. Sometimes I just want to be a voice out there and other times I just want to hide away in my own little world and not let anyone know I am here. Today is a day I want to be a voice.

My name is Gina. I am a wife, a mother and a child of God. At times I have some very opinionated ideas and other times I don't want to ruffle any feathers at all. I am hoping this is the place to do both.

I love, love, love to cook and I will post some recipes.

I have an adult son who is disabled and want to share the joy and sorrows of raising him.

I also have two grown daughters who are wonderful, but live far, far away. I want the world to know about them.

I have many problems and also many victories (how ever small they may be).

I just want to write down my thoughts.

so here I am...

No comments: