Quite awhile ago, I wrote a post on rants, little pet peeves or annoyances that drive me crazy. I am going to do it again. I apologize about the negativity in my post, but I am really trying hard to be a gracious person in my "real" life with most people.
But here I can be real...
1) It drives me nuts when people micromanage...
2) I hate it when some people are not clear on certain things they want, then criticize or "correct" you if you don't do it right.
3) I can't stand dishonesty...even with myself.
4) I dislike deadlines that bring out the worst in people.
5) I am really getting annoyed with this winter, Big Time!!
6) It is so frustrating when someone asks me to write a letter and then "proofs it" and changes just about everything. Why didn't you write it yourself?
7) Isn't it annoying when you can only DVR one program, record while watching another and there is a third program you want to see but can do nothing about.
8) The little dust bunnies that keep popping up even after I dust and vacuum, drive me bonkers.
9) I don't like not being liked, it causes my blood pressure to rise when someone dislikes me. Why wouldn't they like me?
10) I hate, hate, HATE dirty snow!
11) Don't read someone's magazine before they do, (especially if you have to open the plastic it is wrapped in) it is just plain old rude.
12) If you don't like a program on TV then don't watch it, don't go on and on about how bad it was and then watch again just to start all over about how much you dislike it. Quit watching it!
I hate that I am so petty. I want to see the best in everyone and everything all the time. Isn't that what God would want me to see?
I am done for now with my rants. Hopefully, it will be a long, long time before I do it again.