Monday, March 23, 2009

Alphabet Game

Saw this on Facebook and thought is would be fun to play along here.

A is for your age: 49
B is for your burger of choice: Flame grilled with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard, ketchup and mayo
C is for the car that you drive: Ford 500
D is for dog's name: Oliver, our 11 pound pocket beagle
E is for an essential item you use each day: I think my computer is pretty essential!
F is for your favorite television show: 24, you gotta love that Jack Bauer
G is for favorite game: Hand and foot, but I haven't played in a very long time.
H is for hometown: Mt. Clemens
I is for instruments played: Guitar
J is for favorite juice: I am not a big juice drinker, but if I mix cranberry and orange juice with a little Sprite, I can handle it.
K is for what you'd like to kick: My frustrations
L is for last restaurant you dined at: Coney Island (didn't care for it, so we won't be going back)
M is for your favorite muppet: Janice
N is for number of piercings you have: 2 - one in each ear!
O is for overnight hospital stays: Lets see... I guess it's about 10, maybe more.
P is for people you were with today: My Husband and son
Q is for what you do in quiet times: Blog. Watch TV and Read
R is for regrets: No big regrets - I do wish I played more with my kids when they were younger instead of worrying about doing housework.
S is for status: Married???
T is for time you woke up today: 6:00 am
U is for what you consider unique: people - each one is different
V is for favorite vegetable: Tomatoes and zucchini
W is for your worst habit: procrastination
X is for x-rays you have had: dental, knee, chest/lung, bones, head...too many to mention them all.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Special K...???
Z is for zodiac sign: I don't believe in that junk. But if you do...I am a Gemini

I love finding out more about people, so if you read this, please post one on your blog and let me know. All you have to do is copy and paste, then erase my answers and add your own.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi Gina...I just noticed your quote on the side of your blog (Marilla Cuthbert). Anne of Green Gables is my favorite! One of my good friends from here moved back to Prince Edward Island and we have plans to visit in Sept. I've always wanted to go there. Nothing to do with your post but the quote made me smile when I saw it.

I enjoyed your ABC's too : ) Hope you're having a good day!

Brig and Gina said...

you picked Janice because she is my favorite!

Cindy said...

That was fun to read. I probably won't get around to doing it today but maybe in the next day or so I will post my list.

Susan said...

TLove your blog!This sounds like fun! I will have to do it. Thanks!