Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's On Your Wall Wednesday On Thursday

I have been so busy that I haven't taken the time to blog the last few days, but I have tried (not too successfully) to visit my blogger friends. This morning I went over to my friend Cindy's blog, at Letters From Midlife and found that she had a fun post which she posted yesterday, "What's On Your Wall Wednesday". Well, I really enjoyed looking at her wall art and decided that I would steal her idea and post it today. So here is What's On Your Wall Wednesday On Thursday.


This is a photograph my sister-in-law took, it is hanging in our foyer.


Our small bedroom wall





These were my mom's plates when she was first married. I decided to display them on my dinning room wall.




These two are the Beatles pictures that my sisters gave to Lance. As you can see his room is quite a bright green, we really wanted him to be involved in the process of decorating his room this time and this is the color he wanted. :~)



This last one is a wrought iron piece of art I found to tie in all the metal pieces I have around the house.

9 comments:

Joyce said...

Those are some awesome windows above the iron piece! I love the plates...my husband would love the Beatles pic your son chose : )

Life with Linda said...

Loved it! epecially Lances room!
I'll have to do this when I get batteries for my camera...lol

Donna's Book Nook said...

Loved seeing your pics! your front door is awesome--great windows. I'm not sure I have anything worthy to post--will think about it. Donna

Donna's Book Nook said...

Just realized those windows are not above your front door--probably. How high are your ceilings? Donna

Gina said...

LOL Donna, my greatroom ceiling is 20 feet high.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Hi Gina!
I love the floral pictures on your small bedroom wall, and also of course love Lance's Beatle pictures, especially the one from the Meet the Beatles album cover, the black & white!

Becky said...

Gina I loved seeing the pictures on your walls maybe when I have a minute to take pictures and post them I will share whats on my walls too some time in the future. I love Lance's green walls!

Brig and Gina said...

I believe the official color is Shrek green...