Friday, October 24, 2008

Forever Friday

That's what I would like it to be, forever Friday. Fridays are so expectant, they are full of plans and feel so different than a Monday or a Tuesday or Wednesday or even a Thursday and they don't have the gloom of a Sunday evening. They hold promise. On Fridays you are making plans for the weekend such as going out on Friday night or staying in and hunkering down. You plan for Saturday whether it is doing a family outing or staying home and working around the house. And of course there are the football games or a Saturday day hockey game. Family birthdays are usually planned for the weekend and best of all, Sunday morning breakfast with church service following and a family lunch or dinner planned for later that day.


So here's to you Friday!!! I am so glad you are here! I have a nice weekend planned with dinner tonight with friends, a Saturday drive out to Muskegon with Kevin and Lance and a relaxing Sunday. I will also get a hockey game or two to watch. And I will not think about Monday until Sunday evening.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like Fridays too. And Saturdays. Have a great weekend.