Not a lot going on in my life right now, so here are a few tidbits from the last few days.
- Oliver was neutered, hoping it will help the little bit of aggression he still has. I feel bad though, because he is very sore and sleepy.
- Only watched a little of the debate and then turned it off. Couldn't stand the mudslinging.
- Lance went to a respite home this past weekend, we were not very happy with the staffing there. I will write more about services for the special needs in a future post.
- Went to my first meeting at the Disney store. It was okay, but I am wondering if they will be retaining all the new hires because of the constant bad news about the economy.
- My brother and his wife moved into the house next door to us. It is nice to have him close by.
- Enjoyed prayer with Chris and Bernice this morning. Love getting together with them every Weds. and praying for our families, churches and country.
- Spent time reading the Word. Love the time I share with the Lord, only I need to do more of it.
- Talked with my daughter about her new world down in Charleston. She loves school and working in the city, but has some difficulties with the changes in her life.
That's it for now...I have to go grocery shopping. Ugh...
Picture is of Kevin and Lance at a Tiger's game.