Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How Do You Spend Your Monday Evening?

Cough
Cough
Wheeze
Cough
Wheeze
Wheeze
Cough
Wheeze
Crackle
Wheeze
+ Wheeze
_______________________
A trip to emergency room for a breathing treatment

I am not sure if it because of the change in weather from cold to very warm, the fast budding of the trees and flowers, or the heavy rain, but I have had a terrible time with my allergies and asthma lately. Well last night I couldn't stop coughing and started wheezing really bad and even after several doses of my inhaler, I kept getting worse. Around 11:30p.m. I couldn't breath very well and decided I needed to go to the emergency room for a breathing treatment. I arrived back home breathing much better, but hyped up from all the medicine. I think I finally got to bed about 2:30a.m. Need less to say, I am very tired, sore from all the coughing and still coughing some.

Oh spring, I love you...but my lungs are saying enough already...

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I don't have asthma but I'm struggling a lot with allergies already. I'll be praying for you. Rest today.

Joyce said...

Sounds miserable. I have horrible allergies in the US but for me it goes right to my eyes. The itching makes makes me want to scream. How do your kids in SC do? I know mine say the pollen is awful there and my daughter said the other day her car is yellow from it.

Hope you get a nap today!